Due to logistics constraints, your package will ship out in 1 week
|United States*||6 to 12|
|Canada||7 to 12|
|Australia & New Zealand||6 to 12|
|United Kingdom||5 to 10|
|France, Germany, Italy, Spain||5 to 10|
|Rest of Europe||5 to 10|
|Japan||4 to 8|
|Korea, Singapore||4 to 8|
|By Region||Business Days|
|European Union||5 to 10|
|Middle East||10 to 15|
|South East Asian||10 to 15|
|South America||15 to 25|
|The Caribbeans||15 to 25|
*HI and AK shipping time is 10 to 20 business days
- Tracking Numbers are updated within 1-3 business days, you will receive an email confirmation once your package has been shipped.
- You can also track your package on our Track Order Status Page
- Shipping time may vary due to product availability. SPARK PAWS reserves the right to cancel any orders that involve product availability in which the customers will be contacted.
- Please note that any taxes and customs fees in regard to your purchase are to be held responsible by the customer.
- Please note that these are estimated delivery times. Weekends and public holidays are not included..
- If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure all of your shipping details are 100% correct before placing the order.
SPARK PAWS is not responsible if the incorrect or missing shipping information is provided at check out. We will not process any refunds in such circumstances.
SPARK PAWS is responsible for delivering items to the shipping address provided at check out. We are not liable if the item is lost or stolen after the item has been marked as delivered by your local postal service. Please ensure the delivery location is a safe environment.
If you've made a mistake with the shipping address or want to change or cancel an order, please email email@example.com within 1 hour and provide the order # and details. Once we begin processing your order, we can no longer accept any changes or cancellations.
Packages may take longer to arrive during the holiday busy season, depending on local postal office capacity.
Taxes & Duties
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. If a package is refused, the customer will be refunded (less shipping) after the package has been successfully delivered back to our warehouse